Welcome!

I'm so glad you stopped by. Whatcha see is whatcha get. I value your comments! Together we can be great.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Maximize Your Mornings, Step One

Inspired To Action Button

Well, I did it!
Drum roll please...

I got up at 6 a.m.!

For the first time since...
uh...high school?

Surely I've gotten up that early
since, but this is the first time
I've done it WILLINGLY...ish.

I plan to get up even earlier,
but the book says I don't have
to just yet.
I already did more than
the book recommended
for week one...so
I don't want to take on too much,
get overwhelmed and give up.

Like I did last time.

The ultimate goal is 5:30.
Then I will spend a half hour
with God,
A half hour exercising, and
a half hour planning my day.
Then the kids will be in my hair
Then my perfect spawn
will arise to make my day
complete.

Get the book, get your purpose...
and stop by Kat's awesome and
inspiring website too.

No comments:

Post a Comment