Welcome!

I'm so glad you stopped by. Whatcha see is whatcha get. I value your comments! Together we can be great.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Jelly Roll Quilt Along Block 1

Okay, I have my
material picked out!





The Jelly roll is from Moda's
Civil War Homefront
by
Barbara Brackman.

LOVE IT
I kinda have a "thing"
with Civil War era fabrics.
And furnishings.
And life...

I may have to get
another one for a
disappearing 9-patch quilt...

ANYWAY

The background fabric
is going to be
unbleached muslin.
I have what I believe
will be enough, but
if I get stuck, it's
only a couple of bucks
a yard AND easy to
match if I need more.

I have not picked a border
yet, but I have a possible one
in my stash.
Never occurred to me to take a
picture, but it's a red toile
printed on off-white.
I LOVE TOILE!

Also have not picked a backing,
but will more than likely
go with more muslin.

So there you have it.
And what did YOU choose?

Here is the link for the
materials list.

See you in a week with the finished
block!!  Whoo-hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment