Welcome!

I'm so glad you stopped by. Whatcha see is whatcha get. I value your comments! Together we can be great.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Begin at the Beginning

In the beginning, there was this blog.
  This blog was formless and void.
  Then I said, "Let there be words" and it was so. 
 It was good.

I feel like I should warn you:
I'm not a blogger.
I haven't yet decided what this blog is going to contain.
I can tell you what I MAY contain:
1. My various quilt projects
2. I plan to post from Christian Home Journal
3. Probably things having to do with the kids
4.  Most definitely things having to do with housework
5.  Anything having to do with keeping a home...as a Christian.

This isn't a definitive list of course. 
Just some ideas rattling around in the brain.
C U Soon!

Just Amy 

No comments:

Post a Comment