Welcome!

I'm so glad you stopped by. Whatcha see is whatcha get. I value your comments! Together we can be great.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

UGH! I Just Don't Know What I Want To Be...

...when I grow up!

I'm angst-ridden.
Is that even a word?

Angst-ridden.
Angstridden?

Nope.  Merriam says I made it up.
I guess I am 
full of angst, then.
(frankly, I think "angst-ridden" is more colorful)

FULL OF ANGST.

Surely by now you are asking why?
I have no answer for you.

HOWEVER;
I have some possibilities.
  1. It could be hormones because, well, I have them and sometimes I think they go out of whack.
  2. It could be because it is January 3rd and I was in bed flat-out sick the 1st and the 2nd.
  3. It could be number two ADDED to the fact that I have all these dreams and goals for 2012 that are now having trouble getting off the ground.
  4. It could be because I cannot decide if I should continue doing some things...like blogging and...well, other things. ;-)
  5. It really could just be that I'm recovering from whatever it was that blindsided me health-wise, and stupidly-decided-to-have-a-Dr.-Pepper-at-Mom's-house-at-1:30-in-the-afternoon-when-I-KNOW-that-if-I-have-that-kind-of-caffeine-after-noon-I-will-not-be-able-to-sleep-and-here-I-sit-with-my-mind-racing-a-million-miles-an-hour-making-myself-crazy...
*GASP*

I think that's it.
All of the above with an emphasis on #5.

But the blogging thing too. 
 
I read so many blogs out there.
So many blogs that are 
SO GOOD
(and who are written by FRIENDS - people I actually KNOW, so I can't tell myself that these aren't real people!)
with 
PRETTY PICTURES
and beautiful writing.
I have none of those things here.
It's 
JUST ME
saying 
WHATEVER I FEEL
on 
WHATEVER DAY IT MAY BE
about
WHATEVER SUBJECT 
tickles my fancy that moment.
I should be more organized...
more to-the-point...
more BETTER
(at english, apparently)

To be honest, I do not want to spend the 
necessary time to be those things.
I just want to post words on a blog the way
an artist spatters paint on a canvas.
SPLAT!
And people come flocking 
to figure out if she is 
CRAZY-MAD?
Or is she a genius?

Just Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment