Welcome!

I'm so glad you stopped by. Whatcha see is whatcha get. I value your comments! Together we can be great.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Well, it is officially 2011.

For the past two months, I have been
working on my resolutions.
I definitely have the usual:

LOSE WEIGHT
&
SAVE MONEY

But also I want to work on a few
other challenges.

I am going to attempt a

BUY NOTHING YEAR

I have wanted to do this for several
years, but I think it's time.

It will be real SIMPLE:

BUY NOTHING NEW for myself
unless it's
NECESSARY
(for example should I need new undies, I am not
going to buy those used!)

I am also going to operate a

UFO YEAR.

For those of you who are quilters or crafters,
you know that UFO
stands for

Un-Finished Objects.

You know:
Those projects you forgot about,
got bored with,
misplaced
put down and never picked back up...
laying around
taking up space
and precious resources...
probably unknowingly occupying
space in your brain.
(no wonder you're so flaky!)

2011 is my year to finish the
UFO's!

I sort of started in December
when I got on a roll with
some scrappy projects off the cuff.

So anyway,
I am not only

BUYING NOTHING, new
but I will also be
finishing up any
UFO's around my quilt room.

Should be one interesting year!

No comments:

Post a Comment